EP 018 SO YOU WANNA BE A HEALER?
OR PSYCHEDELIC COACH, SPIRITUAL PRACTITIONER, OR GUIDE...
So you wanna be a healer? Huzzah! Today on The Psychedelic Integration Podcast, we’re answering the most common questions about becoming a healer, psychedelic guide, psychedelic integration coach, or other spiritual service practitioner and how you can find your true path to sharing your gifts with the world. Are you feeling called toward being in spiritual service after working with psychedelics? If so, what does that path look like, and how can you start to turn yourself into a high vibration, experienced practitioner? What does it really mean to truly share healing energy with those around you, and help others have the same awakening you’ve experienced?
In this episode, John and Sinclair have a conversation about…
- How to step into your power and answer the call toward being in spiritual service with plant medicines, psychedelics, or other healing professions and practices
- Why it’s so important to heed this call in your life
- Things to consider and investigate as you step into this new and transformed role
- How the ego gets inflated when you’re first starting out working with medicines and what to watch out for
- How the only person you can actually heal is yourself, and disempowering people by claiming to heal them
- Teach a man to fish vs. giving a man a fish
- The Death Cult programming that you have to break out of in order to be aligned in spiritual service
- Feeling ready to be of service after only a few ceremonies and not doing your own integration is a tool of the Death Cult and creates spiritual materialism
- Self-care as a vital spiritual practice for pouring from a full cup as a spiritual practitioner
- Psychedelic medicines as the Big Bang catalyst for growth, and the Integration Journey as the true test of healing and growth
- Bringing spiritual alignment to ANY work you do, even if you’re not a spiritual practitioner
- You don’t have to become a shaman to have a spiritual impact on the world and people around you
- Being a spiritual healer is not a 9-5 job, it’s a vibration you carry with you all the time
- If you’re truly a healer, Spirit is using you to heal others through your words, your actions, your power
- Inspiring people by how you live and who you are
- Working on yourself through the medicine path, and inspiring others to heal themselves
- The way to follow this path is to sit in your own spiritual practices, develop your own personal relationship with medicines, and invest in your own healing and growth
- Being in a high vibration is the best medicine to share your gifts with the world
- There’s no way to walk a path for someone else, each step has to be taken by the individual
- Mr. Rogers and cultivating spiritual purpose, and the effects of caring for your divine self
- Taking responsibility first for yourself and what’s in your life
- Empowering others to find their purpose and share their light
- The super awesome effects of being in spiritual service, and getting to do your own integration
- If you want to be an integration coach, you have to do your own work in your own life
- When we remember we don’t know everything, it helps to remind us that the Universe has our back
- Staying in the shit, sitting with the heaviness, and transmuting it through spiritual alchemy
- Busting the myth of spiritual abundance only being about making money or it being easy money
- Healing isn’t all about magic and metaphysical powers, it’s about the power of holding space and accepting people as they are
- Starting to create the vibration of gratitude and bringing your light to whatever you already have
- Developing spiritual practices and actually doing them
- Starting where you are and doing spiritual good RIGHT NOW
- Putting out what you want to receive, being a mirror, and holding space for others
- How to find your own spiritual path and building a conscious relationship with plant medicines
Does this resonate with you? If so, we’d love to invite you to learn more about Rise and Align, our 4 month psychedelic transformational coaching program where you’ll learn exactly how to build a conscious healing partnership with plant medicines, follow your heart, and manifest the purpose driven life your heart is calling you toward.
JOIN OUR MEDICINE FAMILY
Connect with us to receive the newest episodes of The Psychedelic Integration Podcast, and tips and tools on building a spiritual relationship with psychedelic medicines.